Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Blog Topic 6 - The Process for Problem Solving

I am an extremely unorganized individual.  I feel as though it is my biggest weakness.  This begins first with procrastination.  I also tend to "ping" at times when I feel as though challenges become abundant.  For these reasons, I will confess I am NOT a good problem solver.  I usually resort to the basics.  If I am lost (as I have been since my arrival at Mizzou, I utilize a basic map to find my way.  I also ask questions.  I am not afraid to admit that I am human.  I feel this is a strong characteristic of myself.

I tend to be less prepared to make my way through a long term problem, hence procrastination.  I am able to prepare for a problem or situation, but not by using though out processes.  I typically address these issues  periodically in my mind as time goes on, then jot down potential solutions.  Much like I write a song.

Unfortunatelay there is little difference in my methods of problem solving, both short and long term.  I will be asking for help with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment